These policies apply to the entire Prosperacorp.com site.
Prosperacorp.com Terms of Service
The Prosperacorp.com Web Site is offered to you and conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Prosperacorp.com Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Modification of These Terms of Service
Prosperacorp.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Prosperacorp.com Web Site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and additional terms posted on the Prosperacorp.com Web Site. Your continued use of the Prosperacorp.com Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Prosperacorp.com may modify, suspend, discontinue or expand the extent of the services provided on this site at any time in its absolute discretion.
Information on This Site
The Prosperacorp.com Web Site presents information that is as accurate and up to date as is reasonable. We make no representations as to the accuracy of information presented at or via the Web Site that comes from third parties.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of all information at the Web Site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of it. By using the Web Site you agree that Prosperacorp.com and any of its subsidiary or related or affiliated companies or any of their employees or agents are not responsible for:
- a) the accuracy or otherwise of the information displayed or omitted from the Web Site;
- b) any persons reliance on the information presented on the Web Site;
- c) any loss in connection with the use of the Web Site.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- a) the Web Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Web Site contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws;
- b) The Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you via the Web Site or third parties such as advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Web Site, in whole or in part.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- a) Your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
- b) the Site is provided on an as is and as available basis. Prosperacorp.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Prosperacorp.com makes no warranty that:
- a) the Site will meet your requirements;
- b) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Web Site will be accurate or reliable;
- d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Web Site will meet your expectations; and
- e) any errors in the Web Site will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Prosperacorp.com or through or from the Web Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that Prosperacorp.com, its related corporations and the employees and agents of each is not liable for any damages, economic or other loss or damage whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary and even if Prosperacorp.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of any breach of any implied or express term, condition or warranty or suffered as a result of the negligence of any of them (including without limitation loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses) or in respect of:
- a) the use of, or the inability to use the Web Site;
- b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into via or from the Web Site;
- c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or
- a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- b) the repair of the goods;
- c) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods;
- d) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and in the case of services supplied by Prosperacorp.com to any one of the following at our option:
- e) the supplying of the services again;
- f) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Trade Mark Information
The Prosperacorp.com name and trade marks, including the distinctive slogans and logos, that appear at the Web Site are trade marks of Prosperacorp.com or other third parties (the Trade Marks). You agree not to display or use or link to the Trade Marks in any manner without prior permission from Prosperacorp.com or the relevant third party owner.
Links to Third Party Sites or Services
This site contains links to sites of third parties. Those sites are not under the control of Prosperacorp.com and Prosperacorp.com is not responsible in any way for the contents of any linked site. The links are provided for your convenience only and the existence of the link does not imply any endorsement of the linked site by Prosperacorp.com. Any link by you to a third partys site is done at your own risk.
Prosperacorp.com is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
This site may also contain advertisements for third parties (including banner ads or other types of advertisements). Those advertisements may also contain links to other sites controlled by third parties. Any third party pays for its advertising on this site and Prosperacorp.com does not recommend or endorse any products or services offered by its advertisers. You must check with the advertiser for information about products or services offered.
Prosperacorp.com does not endorse any offers made by any third parties and Prosperacorp.com is not a party to the making of the offer. The third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for the offer and for any goods and services you purchase from them.
Prosperacorp.com relies on you observing these terms at all times. You agree to indemnify and hold Prosperacorp.com and its officers and employees harmless from any claims of any nature whatsoever (including legal costs) by any third party arising out of or in connection with your use of this site. The indemnity is this clause extends to and covers your breach of these terms.
Rights to Use Information You Send Us
If you send any information to us whether by email or in any other form, then we have the right to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of or publicly display any materials or other information that you submit. This right extends to any ideas you might send us in regard to new or improved products or services.
Notices must be in writing and may be given by hand, ordinary prepaid post, facsimile or email. A notice by us to you is taken to be duly given and received
- – if delivered by hand, when delivered;
- – if delivered by prepaid ordinary post, on the second business day after posting; and
- – if delivered by facsimile, upon completion of transmission and receipt by the sender of the appropriate transmission report; and
- – if delivered by email, one business day after sending.
These terms are covered by the law in force in the State of Kentucky and the United States of America and the parties are to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Kentucky. If any of these terms is held by any court to be invalid, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.